From routine checkups to acne, Rodgers Dermatology is equipped to handle all your dermatological needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Everyone wants to look and feel their best, and the providers at Rodgers Dermatology can help you achieve your goals. We offer a full-range of cosmetic and aesthetic services for men and women, whether you are looking for a minor improvement, or for a more extensive make-over. Our goal is natural-looking but impressive results that will have you looking refreshed and rejuvenated. Some of our most popular procedures include:
- miraDry for unwanted sweating
- Ultherapy for tightening of the jawline and neck
- Microdermabrasion for acne, dull complexion, and enlarged pores
- Chemical peels for sun spots, acne, and melasma
- Botox & Dysport for fine lines and wrinkles
- Juvederm for lip augmentation and deeper lines
- Sculptra & Voluma: to replace volume loss in the cheeks and temples
- Tattoo removal
- Resurfacing for acne scars and a smoother complexion
- IPL & Picofacial for sunspots and dyspigmentation
- Sclerotherapy for unsightly spider veins
- And more!
What Sets Us Apart
- D Magazine’s “The Best Doctors in Collin County” as voted by other doctors.
- Dermatology training at the world renowned University of Michigan Medical Center’s Department of Dermatology
- Latest treatments with state-of-the-art technology in a warm and friendly environment.
Wrinkles are a natural part of the aging process. They occur most frequently in areas exposed to the sun, such as the face, neck, back of the hands and forearms. Over time, skin gets thinner, drier and less elastic. Ultimately, this causes wrinkles – either fine lines or deep furrows. In addition to sun exposure, premature aging of the skin is associated with smoking, heredity and skin type (higher incidence among people with fair hair, blue-eyes and light skin).
Ultherapy® – Uplifting Ultrasound!
Rodgers Dermatology is proud to offer the acclaimed non-surgical lifting procedure, Ultherapy, in Frisco, Texas. Ultherapy is the only FDA-cleared non-invasive treatment for lifting the skin on the neck, chin and brow; and now it’s also the only non-invasive treatment specifically FDA-cleared to improve lines and wrinkles on the décolletage! Ultherapy uses focused ultrasound to stimulate collagen deep within the skin, with no downtime required. The result? Tighter, better-fitting skin, from the brow to the chest! Natural. Non-invasive. No downtime. Check out the Before & After photos.
Book an Appointment