The Vbeam produces an intense but gentle burst of light that selectively eliminates the blood vessels and redness within the treated area, without damaging the surrounding tissue.
Rodgers Dermatology is pleased to offer its patients the VBeam laser, as part of our laser and lights service line. The Vbeam laser is an effective treatment for:
- Face veins (telangiectasias)
- Spider veins (legs)
- Redness of the face, neck and chest
- Hemangiomas (large and small red bumps or growths)
- Red birthmarks (port wine stains)
- Other vascular lesions, including venous lakes (blue spots, usually found on lips)
- Pink or red scars and stretch marks
- Brown pigmentation and freckles
- Wrinkles around the eyes
- Poikiloderma (redness of the neck)
For more information, or to make an appointment, call Rodgers Dermatology at (972) 704-2400.