The Vbeam produces an intense but gentle burst of light that selectively eliminates the blood vessels and redness within the treated area, without damaging the surrounding tissue.
- Face veins (telangiectasias)
- Spider veins (legs)
- Redness of the face, neck and chest
- Hemangiomas (large and small red bumps or growths)
- Red birthmarks (port wine stains)
- Other vascular lesions, including venous lakes (blue spots, usually found on lips)
- Pink or red scars and stretch marks
- Brown pigmentation and freckles
- Wrinkles around the eyes
- Poikiloderma (redness of the neck)
For more information, or to make an appointment, call Rodgers Dermatology at (972) 704-2400.