What are your goals for the new year? Losing weight and getting fit are often at the top of the list for many people. And while diet and exercise can help you drop extra weight, even the healthiest, most motivated person may fall short of their goals.
This might be due to problem areas or genetics, and this is where one of our most popular cosmetic procedures at Rodgers Dermatology comes in: EMSCULPT.
EMSCULPT targets your problem areas with no surgery or anesthesia and no downtime to give you results quickly, such as chiseled muscle and a well-toned figure.
The EMSCULPT experience
EMSCULPT by BTL is the only FDA-cleared contouring treatment that can burn fat, build muscle, and sculpt your body for results, such as these:
- Chisel and sculpt your abs
- Lift and shape your buttocks
- Increase arm definition and strength
- Target and tone your calves
Through results provided by seven multi-center studies using the most reputable scientific methods, such as MRI, CT, US, and histology, we know that EMSCULPT is effective and safe.
EMSCULPT utilizes high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) technology to make muscles in the target area contract in a way that you have a hard time achieving on your own. We leave the device in place for about 30 minutes so that the powerful muscle contractions you experience have time to break down fat cells and increase muscle mass. This is how we sculpt your body into your ideal aesthetic.
One aspect patients often love is that this procedure does not require anesthesia, and there is no recovery or downtime. As soon as your procedure is complete, you are free to return to your daily activities.
The sessions take place in a comfortable room right in our office. Many patients notice exciting and encouraging results following their very first EMSCULPT treatment. However, those who enjoy the most dramatic improvements undergo four to eight treatments that we typically schedule two to three days apart. We will help you create a treatment plan tailored to your specific goals and schedule.
EMSCULPT frequently asked questions
- Will I experience any side effects? EMSCULPT does not typically produce side effects. If you do experience side effects, they will most likely be mild and involve soreness or tenderness.
- How do I know if I am an ideal candidate for the procedure? Almost everyone is a good candidate, including men and women. We do prefer candidates that have a body mass index (BMI) of less than 30, but patients with higher BMIs have the potential to see results as well.
- What does a treatment feel like? EMSCULPT feels like an intense workout, but the treatment does all the work for you. You experience no pain, no sweating, and no need for recovery after.
- What should I do to prepare for a treatment? This is part of the beauty of EMSCULPT. There is no pre/post-treatment preparation. We do recommend you stay well-hydrated as this is always helpful for any body sculpting procedure.
- When will I see results? You will feel tangible results after the first treatment. Patients typically report seeing visible results two to six weeks after their last session. Visible results will continue to improve for several weeks following your sessions.
At Rodgers Dermatology, we are proud to continuously offer the most exciting and effective cosmetic procedures available to the aesthetic industry, including EMSCULPT. We are confident that it can truly help you achieve your goals when it comes to losing weight and toning your body. To schedule your first visit with us, please fill out and submit the form at the bottom of this page.
Schedule an appointment with us
If you are ready to learn more about the dermatology options that may be right for you, schedule a consultation with us here at Rogers Dermatology today by calling 972-704-2400 or booking your appointment online. In doing so, you’re taking the first step on your journey to beautiful, healthy skin.